Happy October everyone! I can’t believe my last outfit post was three weeks ago. Yikes, where did the time go? But in all honesty, it’s been so lovely to take time for myself and focus on my health, plus re-evaluate where I’m going in the blogosphere. With that in mind, we’ve spent our weekends working on our home, cooking yummy meals and spending time with family. It’s been sooo perfect and exactly what I’ve needed! When it comes to pressing the pause button and refreshing my creative well?! I’m definitely a believer! I’ll be sure to share more, but for now, let’s peek at a few of my favourites:
– My hubby & I are looking to re-do our dining nook and this set up is so pretty
– I love updating our home with fall pillows and I just added this beauty to our living room
– Earl Grey Bundt Cake?! Oh yes please + I’m certain every cake should have flowers on it
– Nabbed this blouse from the Gap and can’t recommend it enough. Perfect with skinnies or a skirt!
– This off the shoulder sweater would be perfect with black distressed skinnies and flats
– Yup, know this one all too well why millennial women are burning out