My goodness, you guys, this week definitely gotta away from me! On Monday Martin & I celebrated 12 years of marriage and 19 years of togetherness and had a fabulous time! Then the rest of the week was spent photographing a fall / winter look book for a client as well as working on a few blog collaborations. All in all, a great week, but a very full one. Next week, Martin’s heading back to work (he’s a teacher) and while I’ll miss all the extra time together… I’m excited to get back to a proper blog schedule and give G&C the attention it deserves. So with that, you know the drill, time for weekend reads!
– Loved seeing Cee of Coco & Vera take on her favourite fashion trends!
– Oooh such a good read and reminder. 15 Investment Pieces You’ll Never Regret!
– We finally bought our new living room area rug from Pottery Barn + can’t wait to share what else we’re doing!
– How To Become Happier in 10 Aspects Of Your Life. Loved this one!
– Has anyone tried Chanel’s Hydra Beauty Micro Eye Gel? So curious to give a try!
– This sweater looks so cozy and definitely has me dreaming of crunching leaves and hot coco. Fingers crossed it goes on sale!
– In desperate need of more practical footwear and these velvet sneakers are AMAZING!!
– Two ingredient pancakes? Sign me up! Loved this post from Liz of Sequins and Stripes.
– And since we celebrated our wedding anniversary this past week. Here’s our wedding post!