Oh hey, Friday, hey! I'm sooo excited for this fine day because my hubby, Martin, has spring break and we're taking the next two weeks off (aside from blog life, haha, that never ends) and I can not wait. We're condo sitting for a friend, he's in the heart of the city, and we'll be doing all our fave things: visiting coffee shops, sipping wine at our beloved cocktail bar and going to the spa as well. So much yes to relaxing and taking to time to enjoy a few indulgences!
- New to blogging? Loved this post What I Learned My First Year Blogging from Bryn of Waketon Road + if you haven't bookmarked her blog already?! Be sure to do so, love her!
- Crushing on this bag hard. So perfect for city errands, or a quick client meeting!
- Just starting using Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion and I'm hooked. My dry skin is a thing of the past!
- Cee looks so pretty in this outfit + those boots are everything!!
- Oh my goodness, this ruffle top, is just sooo darn pretty and totally capsule approved!
- These earrings need to meet my skinnies, a black silk blouse and low chignon.
- Can't wait to nab the Seasonal Shift kit from Saje Wellness (launching March 17th) to help relieve seasonal allergies naturally. Plus when you spend $35… the kit is only $30. Whoot!
- Just visited Gerard Lounge for a drink & light nibble at Sutton Place Hotel and loved the English Pub feel. Not to mention, it's a great place to people watch, or spot a celebrity or two!
- So spot on! 8 Things I Wish I Knew Before Becoming A Full-Time Freelancer!!