I thought I'd have a little more time to blog this week but I've had very little time to myself. We are still going to the hospital after work each day to visit my mom... bringing her flowers, magazines, and telling her lots of positive anecdotes from our week. Oh and (haha) I've been stealing her pudding... it's so tasty. I love that our company brings her so much joy and I'm glad I can be there for her during this difficult time.
I'm happy to be popping in today though, and sharing a cute little video from one of our evening walks as well as some of my favourite links with you. And... I'm doing a fun promo for my Etsy shop, Shore. Use code: FREESHIPPING to get free shipping today & all weekend long. Yay! Happy Friday, everyone!
Here are a few of my favourite links from this past week:
1. Ruche has so many gorgeous dresses right now. Seriously, I want them all. I'm especially in love with this one & this one. Oh man, and this one too!
2. A slightly older post but I loved reading Elsie's post on perfection. So true, our lives and homes are not always perfect, even though we save the best moments for our blogs.
3. What a talented lady. I was totally blown away by Kimbra's live performance for Triple J's, Like A Version program - such an inspiring voice and artist.
4. Oooh, tweed & leather. What a pretty combo for a spring/summer clutch and this one is truly lovely, especially in yellow.
5. Creme brulee with tarragon cream and blackberry. Need I say more?!
6. A few simple exercises I'd love to incorporate into my morning routine. I really need to get back on the exercise wagon!
7. Hello, shoe crush. I swear, each season Madewell seems to have the most perfect shoes and these ones are perfectly adorable.
8. This ruffled patchwork + recycled bag from Uncommon Goods is so cute! Perfect for a laid-back summer day.