8 fall must have's
For fall, I decided to call on several of my favourite & local bloggers and get their top picks for fall. These pieces do not disappoint... I'm smitten with their picks, and needless to say, I'm now on the hunt for these very items!! A big thank you to all of the beautiful ladies that kindly took part in this feature!
1) Cee, of Coco & Vera picked this leather detail sweater from Shop-Bop. Honestly, how gorgeous is that leather detail? I can see it working beautifully with a pair of camo skinnies, a grey silk midi skirt or over my favourite dress.
2) Melissa, of Miss Melissa picked this stunning J.Crew silk shirtdress. A great addition to any wardrobe because of its fabulous versatility. You can dress it up or down and it's perfect for layering + you can easily take this piece from fall to summer!
3) Lynn, of Hearted Girl picked these gorgeously slouchy & laid back everyday pants from Hatch. I love how they've been styled on the model. Weekend perfection!
4) Alicia, of Alicia Fashionista picked this sheer polka dot blouse from Zara. What a great basic... I can imagine it working beautifully with a pair of cargo skinny pants for the weekend, or with a wool skirt for the office.
5) Cara, of A Fashion Love Affair picked these drool worthy boots from Piperlime. They're actually one of Rachael Zoe's fall picks as well... and man, oh man, are they awesome or what??
6) Jen, of Her Waise Choice picked this chic coat from Club Monaco and I'm in love. One of the great things about owning beautiful fall & winter coats is that you can easily add polish to any outfit. They honestly go with everything!
7) Sarah, of Girl Crush picked this gorgeous nail polish from Essie "After School Boy Blazer." I've been sporting mint nails for this fall but I think it's time to make the switch to something darker, and this colour is perfect!!