Photos from our week: 1) My cuddle bug & I enjoying some amazing sun on the patio 2) Just painted and added this shelf to our bedroom wall 3) My latest obsession, squash soup with home-made gluten free croutons 4) Spending the day in White Rock, oh man, I'll never tire of our oceans!
Favourites from around the web:
1) Whoop, whoop. I'm hosting a giveaway for my handmade jewelry over at Urban Frill.
2) Just signed up for the new Blog Life e-course from A Beautiful Mess. It's amazing!
3) Loved this look from Yen of My Edit. She has a magical way with clothes, no?!
4) This romper is darling. I'd love to wear mine with strappy sandals & red lips.
5) My two dearest friends & sisters started their own blog!! They're both gorgeous, and oh so lovely. Be sure to follow them via bloglovin.
Inspired by: You guys! Your stories, blogs and friendship are such a big part of my life. Lately, I've been feeling nostalgic when it comes to blogging. It's seen me through so many ups & downs. The last two years have been especially tough, but the blog has been such a place of comfort. I'm so very thankful for that!
Personal goals: I love setting goals and dreaming big. But lately the motto is dream bigger! Sometimes I'm afraid to shoot for the stars. I'm not particularly materialistic nor do I want to come across that way so I tend to shoot low. But this year I have big goals for my career and projects. I'd like to aim high. I feel like, even if you don't make it to the top... you'll have made it so much further by trying. Who's with me?! xo