(Image source | via Pinterest)
Hello, friends. Hope the weekend treated you well! Ours was great, so much sun, plus our brunch with friends turned out great. Mimosas, good food and over the top silliness. We have many an iphone photo to prove it! ;) This week, I'm working on a few more blog templates for my Etsy shop + launching a sale. I also did a photo-shoot with the sweetest couple and love how the photos turned out. I'll be sure to share them with you soon! So much fun, right?! In the meantime, links, these are my faves! xo
1. What do you think guys, most perfect dress or what?! Plus I love how it's styled on the model!
2. Just made this DIY Vanilla Coconut Moisturizing Sugar Scrub, thanks to Melissa of Bubby & Bean. It was awesome!
3. This watermelon cucumber salad is on my must try list... would be great with a BBQ dinner!
4. Never thought I was a romper girl until I saw this one.
5. Old Navy has so many well priced + adorable sandals. Narrowing down my choices will not be easy!
6. This purple druzy ring is such a gorgeous statement piece.
7. Love this portrait session shot by my pal Gaby of the blog This Little Port!
8. And what is it with me and silly dog pictures?! Oh my lord, I can't get enough!