Guys, I’m ready! Ready to curl up on my couch, sip hot coco, turn on the crackling yule log channel and listen to Xmas music like it’s my job! 😉 2016 has been a wonderful, but strange and busy year and I feel like I’m ready for a new year/mini life reboot. I’ve been thinking about my career, a lot, and wondering what goals I’d like to set in motion for myself… while considering my health and the limitations it places on me, of course! Anyway, haha mind fart, on with the post!!
– Obsessed with this room planner from Pottery Barn.
– Oh hey, new favourite blog! There’s so much talent in this community and it seriously keeps me sooo inspired!!
– If you’re looking for fab holiday jewellery, or the perfect stocking stuffer? Happiness Boutique is offering all G&C readers 10% off with code: girlandcloset. Plus they have free shipping!
– Also, isn’t Tieka just the cutest?! Loved her winter favourites post + it’s got me so excited for dreaming up my own cozy outfits!
– If you’re planning a baby shower for your sister or bestie, this farmstead theme by Monika Hibbs is my favourite. So dang cute!
– I love a classic but whimsical Xmas tree and this chocolate lab with Christmas lights ornament is so charming!
– Can’t wait to bake these gluten-free chocolate quinoa cookies over the holidays. Yum & yay!