Happy June, friends. It’s hard to believe isn’t it?!! Writing these posts is making it clear that time whizzes by way too fast. But as always, I’m excited to make June a fantastic month and forge ahead with my goals. This month I’m starting on my summer capsule, spending a little extra time with friends (after a very bad health flare up) and taking time to encourage myself, stay positive and de-stress as much as I can. Anyway on with my goals!!
Let’s review my May goals, shall we:
- Give Myself A Clothing Budget | Last month, I gave myself a $100 clothing budget, and proud to say… I stuck to it friends. Yay!!
- Start A Little Side Hustle | I was hoping to be further along. But nevertheless I’m still excitedly brainstorming and developing a few ideas. I’m getting close though and excited to launch!!
- Set Aside Time To Sort | Yes, yes, yes. Made so much headway here. My closet is starting to look amazing and I’m so proud of all the work I’ve done!! Because let me level with you… I despise sorting. Ugh!
- Commit To More Yoga | I kind of lost my yoga mojo in May and ended up favouring the gym instead. I’ve been going 2-3 times a week. Super proud of that as well!
- Home Projects | Fail. We wanted to patch a few dings in our walls, have our carpets and grout cleaned but now I’m thinking we’ll wait till summer and do it ourselves.
Here are my goals for June:
- Cut Down My Clothing Budget | Since Martin will be off work for the summer (he’s a teacher) and we’re planning trips ect. I thought I’d cut down my clothing budget a little more. How much lower can I go you ask?! I’m thinking $50 per month. But honestly, easy peasy, I love my summer capsule and really don’t feel like I need anything else.
- Continue To Sort | To put it bluntly, I have a lot of crap. Where the heck does it all come from?! Anyway, I have one more closet to sort, then onto my walk-in closet and home office.
- Create An Editorial Calendar For The Blog | I have a love hate relationship with blog/editorial calendars, but then again… I also hate scrambling last minute to find content ideas. So editorial calendar it is. If it goes well?! I’m thinking I’ll put together a post letting you guys know how I organize everything for Girl & Closet.
- Re-open My YouTube Channel | I’m rusty, but excited to learn and start documenting more of our life via video. If you have any tips… I’m all ears!
- Plan My Trips For July | Can not wait for this one!! Especially because I have so many day trips I’d like to take and things I’d like to see. Plus we plan on taking all the pictures (outfits, lifestyle, travel guide… you name it) and shooting video of course. It’s going to be so much fun!!
And as always, I’d love to hear all about your goals too + if you’ve done a post like this?! Leave a link… I’d love to give it a read and find inspiration for my own goals!! xo