I’m borrowing inspiration from my blog pal Nicole of Feel Good, Dress Better (formerly Writes Like A Girl) and sharing my small goals for May. So excited for this new feature! Also, holy moly, how is it May friends?! It’s going to be a good month though – I just know it. I’m feeling more & more like myself with each passing month (last years miscarriage was physically harder than I could have ever imagined)… but on a brighter note we’re celebrating Martin’s birthday later this month, and slowly starting to plan out our summer. Can’t believe we’ll be off for two months. Ah, it’s going to be fantastic!!
- Give Myself A Clothing Budget | Normally I just spend whatever, but it’s becoming apparent that spending “whatever” means spending all my money each month. This is the most Martin and I have ever made and this is the least we’ve ever saved. So yes, I’m giving myself $100 for clothes every month and I’m super confidant I’ll be able to stick to it… especially since I’m doing a capsule wardrobe.
- Start A Little Side Hustle | I finally feel like I’m at the place where my blog is a well organized hub, and I’m excited to start a little side endeavour, or two. Hmmm, decisions, decisions, friends. Currently Martin & I are considering a joint venture for essential oils, I’m also looking to re-open my Etsy shop, or perhaps start a wellness site. We’ll see! But I’ll definitely keep you posted.
- Set Aside Time To Sort | I’ve made some amazing headway, but I still have two closets in my master bedroom that need to be significantly downsized. So I’m hoping to set aside an hour, or two, per week and get er’ done. Wish me luck. I really want my closet to look like this.
- Commit To More Yoga | I’d love to do yoga at least 4 x a week. I’ve started adding it to my daily work schedule / to-do list and hoping that will keep me more accountable. Fingers crossed!
- Home Projects | While I’m well versed in decorating and spending for our home! 😉 There are some less glamorous tasks I’d like to take on. Paint & patch some of the dings in our walls, have our bedroom carpets professionally cleaned, have all our kitchen and bathroom grout professionally scrubbed, or re-done, and have our home appraised.
Oh my gosh, I feel like I have the most boring goals, ever. Haha! But hope you guys enjoyed reading them and are feeling inspired to create your own. I’ll be back next month to let you know how I did and what I’m hoping to accomplish next! xo