Yes, the best time of year is here and I can’t wait to start taking all the adventures, plus sharing them with you via the blog and Insta stories. Are we friends on Instagram yet?! One of my goals for this fall is to do more of what I love, and there’s honestly nothing I love more than grabbing a cozy outfit, packing up the fam-jam (that’d be Scout & my hubs) and heading out to an apple orchard, pumpkin patch, or exploring a historic town. It’s what I loved & shared when I started Girl & Closet, but somehow I lost sight of all that. Well not anymore, friends. I’m on a mission to have more fun and plan all the trips!
Before I dive in, I also wanted to take a moment and let you know I recently updated my my shop page (now you can see all I’ve bought for fall) and my about page where I’m answering your most frequently asked questions. And last but not least, my partner / sponsorship page has been update too. So if you’re a blogger, Etsy shop, or small business owner, I’d absolutely love to hear from you and connect! With that said, on to my “fall autumn bucket list” + I’d love to know what’s on yours too!!
My Fall Autumn Bucket List
– Buy fall scented candles and pumpkins for our home, and mums for our deck
– Walks through our historic town with Scout (our pooch), and a hot cup of coco in hand
– Wear all the dresses, cozy cardigans and booties
– Visit a cidery and eat a cider donut
– Visit two pumpkin patches. Sadly, I missed out last fall because I was so sick. Not wasting any time this year!!
– Head out for yummy tacos with friends and take a walk down the pier
– Felt hats. Every damn day!!
– Explore our favourite trails once all the leaves are in their full “fall hued” glory
– Try a few pumpkin inspired recipes
– Sit on our deck with a cozy sweater, book and a hot cup of coffee
– Visit an apple orchard
– Drink a pumpkin spiced latte
– Watch re-runs of the Gilmore Girls. My fave this time of year!
– Hand out candy to trick-or-treaters
– Host a scary movie night with friends