Happy (almost) weekend, everyone. I’m sooo ready!! We finally finished our taxes this week, we were embarrassingly behind, plus we’re celebrating our anniversary early next week and I can’t wait. We’re thinking lunch at our local / favourite country club (they have the loveliest deck and mountain view), then we’ll putter home to enjoy a little champagne and hopefully do it pool side. A perfectly relaxed day and one we desperately need. With that said, enjoy this weeks links and I’d love to know what you’re up to as well!! xo
– Cee of Coco & Vera just updated her blog design and I’m obsessed. Oh boy, new templates, my addiction.
– Loved this post from Kimi, of Cotton Cashmere Cat Hair, on 5 smaller brands to shop – so many good ones!!
– Lemon poppyseed zucchini muffins?! Yes please, these are all of my favourite ingredients. Yum!
– This vegan leather pencil skirt is on my fall must have list. The fit looks gorgeous!
– If you’re local?! We loved visiting Honey Salt earlier this month and can’t wait to go back for their tea service too!
– Love catching up on royal news, lifestyle and travel with Town & Country’s website every morning.
– 8 Instagram accounts that will help you save (not spend) money. Exactly what I need!
– Love this block leopard print bag from Coach. Would be so pretty for fall with a chunky knit, skinnies and flats!!
– Speaking of fall? Love this polish colour from Chanel. Just insert hot coco + crunching leaves!
– Have you seen Rachel Zoe’s new collection?! So good!
– This fall outfit from my Girl & Closet archives is getting me SO excited for the new season ahead. Give me all the boots!