Hello, friends. It’s been a hot minute but I’m back and popping into share a links + loves post. I also (yay!!) have two spring capsule outfits queued up for this week – so be sure to watch out for those. Other than that, life has been so good. We celebrated Martin’s birthday this past week + weekend. I surprised him with tea sandwiches, TWG tea, a romantic dinner for two and wine on our deck + lit all the candles. It was such a special night and a great way to reconnect. And speaking of romance?! Who’s still reeling after watching the royal wedding… my love & I watched it together and we couldn’t stop sniffling. We’re huge fans of the royal family (love Kate and William) and now we’ve absolutely fallen in love with Meghan and Harry too.
(Photo credit, Liz Adams of Sequin & Stripes)
– If you missed the royal wedding? You can watch the full ceremony here!!
– Speaking of all things royal… I want to wear fancy dresses 24/7 and this one is perfect!
– Obsessed with this Peanut Tofu Buddha Bowl. It’s so good and can’t wait to make it again
– Also love these 10 Easy Wine Cocktail Recipes
– Guys this tree house!! Moving there ASAP. Have you ever seen anything cuter?!
– So interesting. How this family thrives in a 600-square foot apartment
– Who’s shopping the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale?! Oh my gawd, I WANT everything!!
– In love with these blush pillows. Would love to add pops of pink to our home
– Oh hi there cutie. You’d look so fab with my high rise jeans & sandals
– Might as well throw these in too. Heart eyes for days