Happy day friends! I’m armed with coffee and excited to get a jump start on a new week. Hope you’re too! My hubby is off work for the next two weeks (thank you spring break) and it’s so nice to have him home. And… thank you for all the love on my new hair!! We just shot outfit photos this past weekend and I can’t wait to share those later this week. In the meantime, I’m preparing for a productive week ahead, and excitedly meeting with a digital marketing agency to help take the blog up a few notches, plus widen my reach. I’ll keep you posted! Lastly I’m on the hunt for a contributing editor for G&C. So if you’re a foodie, travel buff, or crafty? I’d love to hear from you!! Shoot me an email and let’s chat! xo
– My current sweater crush. SO obsessed, friends!!
– Loved Monica’s post on pre-celebrating your successes. Such a good reminder and one I’d love to incorporate!
– Looking for a quick make-up routine? I shared my 10 minute make-up routine last August and it’s still my go-to.
– This top with white distressed skinnies would be SO perfect for spring. Swoon, swoon!
– Cee, of Coco & Vera nailed it with this gorgeous and laid back outfit.
– I always get so many questions about our home. This is our sofa (we have the 88″ one + we chose carbon grey in everyday velvet), our rug and dining table. And all are from Pottery Barn. My happy place!!
– Loved this post from Andrea of Blonde Bedhead – such a fantastic reminder!
– The CUTEST two piece bikini. Love the retro vibe!
– Have been making this chickpea curry dish so much this past month. Yum!
– Pretty sure these pretty bowls would make for the perfect dinner accompaniment.
– And so would these glasses. Love the Moroccan vibe!
– This shocking detail is going to change the way you use Instagram. A must read for bloggers and biz owners!
– Card holder of my dreams, and also, need to get new business cards.
– Hello gorgeous maxi dress. Just add moto jacket and stiletto booties. And a martini, or course! 😉