Hello everyone!! Excited to share my bestie Cee of Coco & Vera just re-released her first novel “After The Shots” and released her new novel “Before The World Opened” as well. I’m so very proud and can’t recommend her novels enough. They’re beautifully written not to mention extremely coffee table worthy!! You can buy both through Amazon and I know you’ll be happy you did. There’s nothing better than ending the day with a fantastic book and cup of tea in hand. My favourite!!
Other than that, this week I finalized my new blog template with my designer (we had a few bugs to work out here & there) and I’m so happy with the final result. Since returning to WordPress I’ve had two different templates and somethings never felt quite right… my content either wasn’t organized like I wanted, or something was off with the functionality. But this one’s perfect and exactly what I was hoping for!
Earlier last week, I also took a class about pitching to brands, and finalized a new marketing strategy. But real life, I’m also dealing with an auto-immune flare up, so I’m taking it extra easy and mainly trying to have fun with this space. As much as I want to move my blog forward and dream big… I also have to “dream” in relation to my life / health and ensure my goals are realistic for where I’m at. And you know what?! I’m finally okay with that, in fact, nothing makes me happier than realizing I can do life on my own terms. But enough babble, on with the links!!
– One more shout out to Cee because I can’t stop starring at her dining room. This is a not to be missed post + it’s so beautifully photographed
– My gal pal Lyndi of Style Calling recently returned from San Fran and I loved her Best Cafes and Bakeries in San Fransisco post
– Bookmarking these pumps and really hoping they go on sale. Currently, they’re way over my clothing budget. But how cute!!!
– Oh my gosh, I want to move in. An Old-Fashioned Fixer-Upper That Was Untouched for Decades
– I just thrifted the cutest straw tote. Can’t wait to share, but also adore this one and it’s a steal too!!
– Currently have these cute velvet bow sandals sitting in my shopping cart and they’re under $25
– The print on this vintage inspired fleece sweatshirt is the BEST and perf with denim shorts & flip flops for lazy beach days
– Looking for an amazing serum?! This one has been a game changer for my aging skin and they’re offering all G&C readers 20% off with code: girlandcloset20
– This has been my new go-to recipe Black Bean Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Lime Crema and I can’t get enough!!
– Can’t wait to sit by the pool this weekend and break out my retro Modcloth two piece (FYI the top & bottom are sold separately) it’s the best and SO flattering!
– This dress. Just pair with heels, clutch, a gorgeous patio and champagne!
– Want to up my sheer lipstick game for summer and can’t wait to try Dior Addict Lip Glow