Happy Friday friends! Can you believe my flu is still going strong?! In fact, I think it might be getting worse. Ugh! But still, excited for the weekend and excited to have my hubby home. If I start to feel human, we’re planning on doing some car shopping on Sunday and upgrading our Honda Civic to a brand new SUV. Fun! And then we’d love to head out to the pumpkin patch as well. Fingers crossed! What are you guys up to this weekend?! As for today’s edition of weekend reads… I thought I’d round up the best sales of the week. Enjoy!
– Use code BDAY at Macy’s to receive 20% off. Valid until 10/29. Absolutely love this velvet jumper, would look amazing with a stiletto bootie and motto. Plus love this weekend ready ruffle-shoulder dress too! And speaking of motto jackets?! This one is SO fun + on sale!
– Get up to 70% off at Neiman Marcus when you take an extra 25% off their online clearance.
– Save 25-60% off at Bloomingdales. Valid until 10/29. I’m loving these Kate Spade Scalloped Block Heel Pumps + these Stuart Weitzman over the knee boots are killer. And can’t believe this cozy cashmere turtleneck is only $99. What a steal!
– Curious to see what the prettiest cafe looks like?! My blogging bestie Lyndi of Style Calling just visited the prettiest one in London. You won’t want to miss her post.
– If you’re still looking for pumpkin carving ideas? I shared a super cute & easy pumpkin carving DIY a few years back + would look so cute in white.
– Lately I’m in the baking mood and these Pear & Cinnamon Muffins would be perfect.
– This Chai-Spiced Bundt Cake sounds heavenly too!
– Love discovering new blogs and Stacy from MadStyle Studio has the prettiest everyday style.
– An insightful post on When You Should (and Shouldn’t) Work For Free as a blogger.
– Have been using this face oil and I love it so far. Plus gives my skin such a great glow.
– The cutest French bulldog striped sweater needs to get in my closet NOW!
– And since I’m clearly nuts for all things dog. These Wiener dog thermal leggings from Old Navy are next level!
– Anyone else looking to eliminate toxins from their daily lives? Try these tips!
– And just in time for the holidays… the prettiest dress!