Hello Friday. Did everyone survive their first week back at work?! It’s a little jarring after being off for two weeks, I’ll admit, but I’m also loving being back in a routine. Mine involved the gym most mornings, then a quick coffee & email catch up, and in the office by 10am to get all my pertinent tasks done. Next week, I hope to shake up my routine a little (hello 2018 resolutions) and attend a yoga and spin class after work. Plus, we have a private club where we live and I’d like to pop over at least once a week to change up my work environment. What about you? Any mini goals you’re working on for this month?!
– Who’s stayed at Rowena’s Inn? We’re looking to book a few nights at the end of winter and I can’t wait to get cozy by the fire with a glass of wine. Ah, sounds SO perfect!
– And speaking of travel? Love this Paris Travel Guide from my blogging bestie, Cee of Coco & Vera!
– Also such a great wool jacket and it’s only $50.
– On the list, can’t wait to try this Keihl’s serum. My skin has taken such a beating this winter!
– I’ve been on such a salad kick lately and this one’s my fave.
– Loving this new to me cooking & lifestyle blog + all the photos are so beautiful & inspiring!
– How To Chill the F*** Out in 16 Seconds. Have started doing this and it’s been making all the difference.
– So smitten with these earrings. Perfect with a messy chignon, skinnies and blouse.
– Just booked a hair appointment for March and can’t wait to get this done. Blonde, blonde, baby!
On that note, have a great weekend everyone!! xo